Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome to our job listings page! Selecting the right people to join Apothecary Products is key to our future success. Our comprehensive selection process ensures we not only feel comfortable choosing you to join our team, but you feel comfortable choosing to join our team. We believe this approach provides us with the best and most committed talent available.
As part of our selection process, we utilize an online applicant tracking system for which all applicants must register to be considered for a position. Please be prepared to complete the application by having available your work history, references and any other information standard to the application process.
Nothing posted that you're interestd in? APL is a growing company with evolving business needs - if you prefer, you may simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Click column header to sort
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking a Data & Reporting Analyst to join the team! The Data + Reporting Analyst will be a gatekeeper for all things data at APL, a high growth, private equity backed business that is an essential supplier to many of the largest retailers in the world and a growing ecommerce channel. In this new opportunity to the Ecommerce team, you will be accountable for data maintenance and analysis to improve cross-functional stakeholders decision making for Ecommerce initiatives – the fastest growing segment in our business! You will be a subject matter expert of technical issues associated with collecting data, analyzing data, and reporting. You will recognize trends and patterns by mining complex data using BI software and tools, communicating findings to busines partners. This opportunity will allow you to expand your skillsets and see results of your efforts real-time, while working alongside smart, caring, experienced Ecommerce professionals. If you are a SQL master who desires to work along smart, experienced Ecommerce professionals, let's connect!
In this role the incumbent will:
- Partner with IT to ensure the integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of the ERP and Ecommerce data warehouses along with related reports, cubes, or tools
- Design and maintain data systems by correcting coding errors, monitoring and maintaining master data
- Build reports for leadership team using SQL and other tools to effectively communicate trends, patterns, and forecasts (you will be relied on as a go-to person for SQL needs)
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources, reorganize, and format in a way that can easily be read by others
- Turn data into critical information and knowledge through business reporting and forecasts to help make sound business decisions
- Educate and train business partners to use data as an analytical tool by displaying information in new forms for analysis and option exploration
Click here for the full job description