Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome to our job listings page! Selecting the right people to join Apothecary Products is key to our future success. Our comprehensive selection process ensures we not only feel comfortable choosing you to join our team, but you feel comfortable choosing to join our team. We believe this approach provides us with the best and most committed talent available.
As part of our selection process, we utilize an online applicant tracking system for which all applicants must register to be considered for a position. Please be prepared to complete the application by having available your work history, references and any other information standard to the application process.
Nothing posted that you're interestd in? APL is a growing company with evolving business needs - if you prefer, you may simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Click column header to sort
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking a Group Lead, Warehouse Operations to join our Warehouse and Logistics team providing guidance, work direction, assistance, and leadership to a group of warehouse team members. In our mid-sized wellness products organization, the Warehouse Lead will provide hands-on warehouse duties in tangent with influencing the activities, processes, and results of a broad range of warehouse activities including shipping, receiving, inventory management, traffic management and more. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role and capacity with proven ability to lead others driving team success.
In this role the incumbent will:
- Provide daily work assignments to the warehouse team under leadership direction, including changed in priorities and work assignments to ensure schedules and deadlines are met successfully
- Serve as primary for solutions to questions, area abnormalities and able to resolve issues using critical thinking
- Lead by example and encourage others to follow APL policies, standards and specifications
- Perform skilled and advanced Warehouse Management System duties including inventory movements, generating work orders, documentation, cycle counting and returns process
- Perform general warehouse duties such as picking/packing, load/unload trucks, palletize, and material handling
Click here for more details.
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking skilled Warehouse Workers + Forklift Drivers to join our team in Burnsville as a Warehouse Specialist! In this role you will complete both shipping and receiving responsibilities including processing incoming materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders using material handling equipment. Experienced forklift drivers are encouraged to apply for this opportunity! We love applicants who want to learn and be crosstrained in multiple processes of warehouse.
The Opportunity - at a glance:
- Day hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm with periodic overtime; we are also open to part-time schedules
- Pick products using material handling equipment
- Verify orders for accuracy and condition
- Package and palletize orders
- Load and unload trucks
- Support cycle-counting activities
- Help ensure a clean and safe work environment
Click here to view the full job description
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking Production Machine Operators to join our team! Manufacturing and packaging pharmacy supply and consumer goods wellnessproducts, in this role you will be cross-trained to operate a variety of equipment including blister sealers, bottle fillers, baggers, and automated cartoning equipment.If you have operated manufacturing equipment of any kind before and are mechanically inclined, we'd love to hear from you!
The Opportunity - at a glance:
- First shift, Monday - Friday, 8 hour shift schedule with start times between 7am - 9am, infrequent overtime
- Responsible for equipment set up and operation
- Perform basic preventative maintenance activities
- Accountable for completion of work order documentation
- May perform assembly and hand pack duties according to customer specification sheets
- Identify, inspect, and report product defects based upon quality checklist standards
- Prepare products for shipment
- Keep the production area clean and organized
- Follow and adhere to all APL policies and procedures while promoting a safe working environment
- Other duties as beneficial to APL
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.