The Career - What it is:
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking a Sourcing Specialistto join our team. The Sourcing Specialistis responsible for the implementation of strategic sourcing strategies within assigned categories that supports category growth, profitability, timelines, and continuity of supply objectives for APL. In this role the incumbent will:
- Provide leadership and accountability for effective collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of existing suppliers, future product needs, and growth plans.
- Provide commodity knowledge and market expertise for assigned product categories
- Lead supplier evaluation, selection, and integration associated with RFP process
Click here for the full job description
We seek applicants with these critical skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a sourcing, procurement or new product development role
- Track record of success influencing, driving results and working effectively in a cross-functional team setting
- Proven ability to cultivate an active network of relationships within and outside of the organization
- Strength of character and confidence to communicate across broad audiences
- Proven ability to successfully navigating conflicting priorities, pivoting to meet time-sensitive needs
- Curious and self-motivated mindset
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience within a regulated industry (food; consumer goods; medical device; cosmetics; etc.) or range of industries
- Experience working with international suppliers
The Company - Why APL:
APL is a leading innovator, manufacturer, marketer and supplier of simple self-care solutions, pharmacy supplies and wellness aids. We are based in Burnsville, MN with several manufacturing and vendor partners in the US and internationally. Our brands, including Ezy Dose, Strive, bamboobies, Flents, Wipe ‘N Clear, and Aculife, can be found in all brick + mortar and online retail channels. Our talented team of nearly 200 share the vision of caring for our consumers and for each other. Embedded in our WECARE values, our workplace enjoys a culture thatvalues diversity and ensures that team members perform at a high level while enjoying each day as part of a collaborative work team.
The Rewards - What We Offer:
The rewards we provide recognize and retain collaborative, results-oriented, strong contributors. Our comprehensive programs support team members and their families in their efforts to live healthy lives. We strive to create opportunities for career growth and financial success – all while being an agile employer committed to open communication. Rewards include:
- Annual incentive program, discounts on products and employee assistance programs
- Team member + family insurance programs including employer contributions: Medical, Dental, Life and AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Vision, Pet, Legal, and Identity Theft insurance programs
- Financial wellness benefits including: Health Savings Account, Dependent Care Savings Account, 401k, 1:1 and group education
- Work/life blend: 9 company-paid holidays, Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks, paid Volunteer Time, and summer hours
- Onsite wellness activities: wellness challenges, on-site community garden, Yoga, Volleyball, and walking clubs
- Community giveback opportunities supporting local and national charities
- Peer-to-peer and formal recognition programs
- Relaxed work environment: casual dress every day of the week, food trucks and many team activities!
Learn more and apply at www.apothecaryproducts.com
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability. No agency calls at this time.