Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome to our job listings page! Selecting the right people to join Apothecary Products is key to our future success. Our comprehensive selection process ensures we not only feel comfortable choosing you to join our team, but you feel comfortable choosing to join our team. We believe this approach provides us with the best and most committed talent available.
As part of our selection process, we utilize an online applicant tracking system for which all applicants must register to be considered for a position. Please be prepared to complete the application by having available your work history, references and any other information standard to the application process.
Nothing posted that you're interestd in? APL is a growing company with evolving business needs - if you prefer, you may simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Click column header to sort
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs Associate to grow our R&QA team. In this role, you will be accountable for the timely execution of regulatory plans and associated tasks for products the company offers. You will research regulatory requirements and assist in ensuring regulatory systems are maintained to support existing and new products. Your work will be within a broad spectrum of consumer products including OTC drug, medical devices, dietary supplements, and food.
In this role the incumbent will:
- Ensure regulatory processes, procedures and records meet regulatory requirements by utilizing multiple sources
- Liaise with governmental regulatory and quality agencies in resolving regulatory and/or product related issues
- Assist with domestic and international regulatory affairs activities including ISO 13485, European Directives and Regulations, US FDA regulations, and GMP requirements among others
- Ensure marketing materials, such as licenses, approvals and registrations, are obtained and maintained to meet requirements
- Determine testing requirements for children’s products to ensure CPSIA compliance and creates certificates
Click here for full job description