Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome to our job listings page! Selecting the right people to join Apothecary Products is key to our future success. Our comprehensive selection process ensures we not only feel comfortable choosing you to join our team, but you feel comfortable choosing to join our team. We believe this approach provides us with the best and most committed talent available.
As part of our selection process, we utilize an online applicant tracking system for which all applicants must register to be considered for a position. Please be prepared to complete the application by having available your work history, references and any other information standard to the application process.
Nothing posted that you're interestd in? APL is a growing company with evolving business needs - if you prefer, you may simply submit your resume for general consideration.
Click column header to sort
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking skilled Warehouse Workers + Forklift Drivers to join our team in Burnsville! In this role you will complete both shipping and receiving responsibilities including processing incoming materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders using material handling equipment. Experienced forklift drivers are encouraged to apply for this opportunity!
Watch a short video by clicking here to learn more about a Warehouse career at Apothecary Products!
The Opportunity - at a glance:
- Day hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm plus overtime; part-time schedules available beginning at 20 hours/week with flexibility on start time
- Pick products using material handling equipment and verify orders for accuracy and condition
- Package and palletize orders
- Load and unload trucks
- Process stock transfers and material requests
- Support cycle-counting activities
- Help ensure a clean and safe work environment
Apothecary Products, LLC (APL) is currently seeking an IT Support Specialist to join its Burnsville based team. In this capacity you will review, respond to, or escalate incoming ticketing systems requests providing hands-on and remote support to a 200+ user group.Additionally, you will maintain electronic data interface processes for the company. This opportunity will allow you to expand your skillset and see results of your efforts real-time. You will be well supported and work alongside talented teammates to take the business and your career to the next level. Our ideal candidate will love a good technology challenge, be an excellent communicator, and have a strong understanding of hardware and software tools. Strengths in troubleshooting and delivering an exceptional customer service experience are critical to the position. This is a diverse role, where no day will be the same!
The Opportunity – At A Glance:
- Full-time day work schedule onsite Monday – Friday during traditional business hours.
- Perform technical hands-on support of personal computers, printers, and other hardware needs.
- Install and configure new technology solutions such as hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Provide support for resolving electronic data interface (EDI) operational issues timely.
- Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to job responsibilities.
- Follow established company technology and security policies and procedures.
- Stay current with IT system information, changes, and updates internally and in the field.
Apothecary Products (APL) is currently seeking Manufacturing Production Workers (Machine Operators) to join our team! Manufacturing and packaging pharmacy supply and consumer goods wellness products, in this role you will be cross trained to operate a variety of equipment including blister sealers, bottle fillers, baggers, and automated carton equipment.If you have operated manufacturing equipment of any kind before and are mechanically inclined, we'd love to hear from you!
Watch a short video by clicking here to learn more about a Production career with Apothecary Products!
The Opportunity - at a glance:
- First Shift hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm with infrequent overtime
- Responsible for equipment set up and operation
- Perform basic preventative maintenance activities
- Accountable for completion of work order documentation
- May perform assembly and hand pack duties according to customer specification sheets
- Identify, inspect, and report product defects based upon quality checklist standards
- Prepare products for shipment
- Keep the production area clean and organized
- Follow and adhere to all APL policies and procedures while promoting a safe working environment
- Other duties as beneficial to APL